So .... When we get the results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scarlett

Re: So .... When we get the results

Post by scarlett »

Oh yes, I have a big gold sticker next to my name which ensures I get first dibs on the results :) my surname is in the middle so don't think its that. Probably no rhyme or reason.
dpla2428

Post by dpla2428 »

Can anyone confirm whether the process is the same for OOC children, i.e scores available from their school the day after the results email comes?
Kentishmaid

Post by Kentishmaid »

In theory I think yes, although if you have a sympathetic/un clued up head, I have heard of people getting them straight away (so the Wed night).
salsa

Post by salsa »

Last year, the emails seemed to arrive according to the order of registration. I got mine around 1, but it went straight to junk mail. I had made an appointment with the head master well in advance and I got the scores. We are out of county, by the way, so the process is the same.
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

Well that should make me one of the first because I kept refreshing the screen on registration day circa 9am until it 'let me in'!
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
frangipani

Post by frangipani »

fatbananas wrote:Well that should make me one of the first because I kept refreshing the screen on registration day circa 9am until it 'let me in'!
Haha! Yea me too! :oops: As soon as registration opened I was in there!

Wouldn't that be great if its true :D
salsa

Post by salsa »

I had heard this before, so kept checking my junk mailbox. I guess it goes according to the registration number. The earlier you registered the lower number you get. I didn't even register first thing, but maybe on the first day.
Let us know how it is this year.
relaxedMum77

Post by relaxedMum77 »

Oh no...i will have a long wait then.. as can't remember when i registered but think it was a fair bit later as remember thinking "there is no rush"!!! IF ONLY i had known!!! :roll: My friend didn't get her's last year until about 10:30pm!!!.. and she is early in the alphabet (B).. so registration sounds about right! :cry: I too, am counting down the days.... Good luck to all
salsa

Post by salsa »

Have you asked your friend when she had registered?
doodles

Post by doodles »

I think it's a bit more random than that :? I registered after one friend, am behind her in the alphabet our boys are in the same class but I received my email about 8 hours before her as hers came in heading towards midnight :shock: :shock:

Never had to wait until 4 pm though.