2 days left for Results to be announced - anyone nervous!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Wilted

Re: 2 days left for Results to be announced - anyone nervous

Post by Wilted »

Fatbananas - I actually think the day has already seized me and I will be taken away in a straight jacket come Wednesday if I don't get the result that I want to hear !!
mystery

Post by mystery »

NellytheElephant wrote:I've checked this morning too :lol: although partly just to check I knew my login details should I need them Wednesday afternoon :)
Me too! Couldn't remember the user name or the password. All written down on a sticky now.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I think we are going to crash the system ! I kept putting in the wrong password and was getting worried in case I was suddenly blocked for putting in the wrong one too many times . I see it says registered , on the day it changes to processing........
PurpleDog

Post by PurpleDog »

Definitely a little nervous for Wednesday but for us the biggest wait is yet to come.
(Assuming that she passes of course! I wouldn't want to take that for granted!)
DD can't quite believe that she has to wait until March to hear if she has got a place at the school she would like to go to.
Good Luck everyone for Wednesday - see you on the other side! :wink:
Cellino68

Post by Cellino68 »

I've booked myself into a meeting between 3-4 to distract me. DD took the test 5 years ago and we didn't get the email until 11:00 pm - but I logged into the registration site at about 7:30 and found out that way - still it was a truly awful wait - fortunately she passed...

Made my DS take the Medway Test as back up and he passed that comfortably - so marginally calmer than I might be but this is the one we really need. Good luck to everyone, last time for me thank god..... :?
Boggins' Dad

Post by Boggins' Dad »

How do out of county parent get the scores?

Assuming the pass / fail email and or portal will be the same but beyond that hard to know?
parent2013

Post by parent2013 »

Pass or fail by email or website

Email local school for scores
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

by local school, presume you mean the child's primary
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

We got a note home today saying scores are available from the school on Friday.....

Roll on Wednesday - everyone keeps telling me that DS will 'breeze through', but I'm another one who doesn't trust the test or feel remotely confident, and if he hasn't, it feels as though it will be so much worse. Fingers, toes and everything crossed that everyone gets the results they deserve on Wednesday and that the test hasn't thrown too many curveballs.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Dd said to me at bedtime " I will pass , won't I , because I worked really hard ." I feel a bit sad now . What do you say to that ? It does seem really unfair when you're just 10 . :(
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now