also a 5 mark under score, aiming for highworth

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
03mum

Re: also a 5 mark under score, aiming for highworth

Post by 03mum »

Thanks twinkles. A good comp. For backup? I feel totally lost, they seem similar and are so different to grammar, so no! I have already spoken to fsfg and they told me that the shepway test passes were very high. So it would be extremely unlikely we would suceed as we are out of shepway.

Kal12003 I too have sent email requesting that info. But I have heard similar numbers to those that twinkle stated, this is why I think we are up against the odds here given my daughter's scores. I would assume that a higher aggregate score and a fail score in one category would stand us in better sted in appeal. Good luck
kal12003

Post by kal12003 »

We also do not have a good back up, we are surrounded by "inadequate" comps.

Saying that we have one back up which I would be v happy with but I think are chances of getting a place are slim for us.

....this is so stressful!

I have a meeting with Dd's head teacher after school today to get scores, I think we will appeal anyway but unless we are out by only a few marks in one area Id imagine the odds are not stacked in our favour for appeal. You should also appeal anyway as there is nothing to loose. I don't think we will let Dd know we are appealing though, just in case.
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

Kal12003 and 03 mum - have been through appeal process in your area, PM me if you think I can help.

Kal12003 Did you get your DD's scores?
03mum

Post by 03mum »

Many thanks (:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now