St. Gregory's Catholic school in Tunbridge Wells

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Chococat

St. Gregory's Catholic school in Tunbridge Wells

Post by Chococat »

Hello,

We visited St. Gregs during their open session and my child really liked it there. I don't know of other children who attend this school to know much about what it is really like, neither do I live nearby to see the children when they are going to and from school. Any feedback will be gratefully received, thank you!
PanicMode

Re: St. Gregory's Catholic school in Tunbridge Wells

Post by PanicMode »

I have several friends with children there who are really happy with it, and who rave about the school, the arts (in particular), the sport, the teaching. They also have a grammar stream to challenge the brighter children, and have an excellent record getting children into top universities too...if my DD doesn't pass, it's our plan B!
Chococat

Re: St. Gregory's Catholic school in Tunbridge Wells

Post by Chococat »

Hello PanicMode,

Thank you ever so much for your positive feedback, that is great to know!

Even if my son passes the 11+ we are considering if a grammar school will be the right option for him or not as he would prefer to be in a mixed school. We would come under category 1b. We have a Baptism certificate, but no church attendance so probably will be quite low down within that category. Where we live we have only one school that my son will be guaranteed a place, and he didn't like it!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now