Kent Results Via school

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Happy hamster

Re: Kent Results Via school

Post by Happy hamster »

harish_sry wrote:On the 14th, after 4 pm we will receive an email from the council informing us whether it is a pass or not. The standardised scores will then be given by the child's primary schools.
Great, thanks for the info.
vegmad

Post by vegmad »

harish_sry wrote:On the 14th, after 4 pm we will receive an email from the council informing us whether it is a pass or not. The standardised scores will then be given by the child's primary schools.
Can I ask does that include schools OOC? Our school does not not get involved at all with the 11 plus to the extent that it appears to be frowned upon to mention it!
salsa

Post by salsa »

Yes, it does include OOC. You'll receive an email around 4, sometimes earlier. Check your junk mail as it often goes there. I had mine around 1:30 when my son took it. We speculated that it depended on the order you registered for the test!

Your headteacher already has the results. I would make an appointment for the day after 4 p.m. to get the breakdown and final score.

Good luck!
Maddiebean

Post by Maddiebean »

Headteachers do know the results of their appeals on the day - I checked!

I can't understand why Kent have to keep parents waiting so long (because it's *insert rude word of choice* torture!) when all the appeals have been done. Also it means that by the time we get results we only have a short slot of time to see all the schools (which can be tricky when many of us are working) and make the decision about the order we put them on the form.
chimneys

Post by chimneys »

Hi Ronkevso. Noted you are back online with your Dartford v thread.

Any chance you can answer the question above:

"Can I ask what is the lowest overall mark you know of for a child at your school who was deemed suitable for Grammar and the highest for a child who wasnt? Thanks."

Its torture for the rest of us, and any little info helps ease the pain!

Many thanks.
vegmad

Post by vegmad »

salsa wrote:Yes, it does include OOC. You'll receive an email around 4, sometimes earlier. Check your junk mail as it often goes there. I had mine around 1:30 when my son took it. We speculated that it depended on the order you registered for the test!

Your headteacher already has the results. I would make an appointment for the day after 4 p.m. to get the breakdown and final score.

Good luck!
Thanks Salsa
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now