Can anyone help me locate an old thread re: parent appeals?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hazydaze

Can anyone help me locate an old thread re: parent appeals?

Post by hazydaze »

Is anyone able to help please? I have searched and searched and unless I'm going completely mad (quite likely!) I cannot find a thread I saw here a few months back which gave examples of numerous parent appeals and their outcomes. Can anyone recall the thread and post a link here as I'm sure it would be useful to those of us doing the final preparations? Many thanks.
mad?

Re: Can anyone help me locate an old thread re: parent appea

Post by mad? »

is it this?
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =35&t=9205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mad?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Have you looked in the appeals section of the forum?

Alternatively do you remember the names of any of the posters or schools involved? There is a search facility on the forum but it needs specific words to be of use.
hazydaze

Post by hazydaze »

Yes, Mad! Thank you so much - that was it! How did you find it so quickly?? I remember thinking how useful it was and I shall now start digesting it all ...

Thanks so much!
:D :D :D
mad?

Post by mad? »

hazydaze wrote:Yes, Mad! Thank you so much - that was it! How did you find it so quickly?? I remember thinking how useful it was and I shall now start digesting it all ...

Thanks so much!
:D :D :D
click on forum above, then the appeals section and it is a 'sticky' near the top, there are lots of other threads that may be of use to you as well

Good luck.
mad?