Second round offers?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mehere

Re: Second round offers?

Post by Mehere »

Thanks soulful - both for your reply and for saying you will be releasing your other offer as soon as you are able. It should mean we move up the waiting list (fingers crossed).

Congratulations to DD too.
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

Is anyone aware of anyone waiting for a second chance offer for Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys please?
NotEnoughHours

Post by NotEnoughHours »

Hi TwellsMum, yes I know of a boy in Sevenoaks waiting for a place from just the other side of Riverhead area xx
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

Thank you. If you hear that he got a place can you please let me know (either on here or PM) or if anyone knows of anyone else with a grammar assessment still waiting for a place please let me know.
Interesting

Post by Interesting »

doodles wrote:
Interesting wrote:No offer for us. We're waiting for Skinners with an OOC score of 360 (for info) :)
Hi there, welcome to the forum. Skinners don't have IC and OOC places so the fact you aren't in Kent won't affect your chances. The boys are listed by score only and distance will only come into play if there is a tie for a place.

Good luck to your DS.
Thank you! :)
Last edited by Interesting on Sun May 01, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interesting

Post by Interesting »

You can call from today to find out what position your son is on the waiting list for Skinners :)
Last edited by Interesting on Wed May 04, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
amfnc

Post by amfnc »

Does anyone know if Wilmington Boys gave any places out at the second round offer stage? I know they didn't last year :(. I've a friend who has been allocated DGS but wants Wilmington ....
RoboR

Post by RoboR »

@amfnc

Ask you friend to contact the school directly as I know now that you can join any wait list for any school now.
amfnc

Post by amfnc »

RoboR wrote:@amfnc

Ask you friend to contact the school directly as I know now that you can join any wait list for any school now.
I'm pretty sure her DS is on the waitlist, I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone who got an offer in the second round at Wilmington (i.e. that there's been some movement)?
Mehere

Post by Mehere »

We have received an offer for WOK. I felt so happy when the post arrived.

Thank you to those who quickly released places at schools no longer required, it is appreciated by those who are waiting.

For those of you still waiting, hang in there, I know its not easy but there is still movement after second round allocation.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now