Kent test results 2016

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

salsa

Re: Kent test results 2016

Post by salsa »

Curveball wrote:We had to do a paper application so can't get scores online at 5pm on Thurs. Can we get the score breakdown from the school on 13th as well as the overall result?
Hi. Your headteacher already has the results. I'm sure that if you explain he/she could send you an email on Thursday after pick up?

KCC advice headteachers to give scores on Friday. I think it's to do with people being insensitive to other children in the playground. Personally, I think people could be insensitive on Friday too! So, why hold the scores? Why not put them in the email or at least the letter?

Alternatively, do you think that if you create an account now, would they put the results there if you asked KCC? Just a thought.

Salsa
Curveball

Post by Curveball »

We asked, but the software isn't set up to register her date of birth. So there's no record of her online. So it's paper copy for this and the CAF.

We'll ask the school nicely to give us the scores on Thursday after 3.30 :D
salsa

Post by salsa »

Curveball wrote:We asked, but the software isn't set up to register her date of birth. So there's no record of her online. So it's paper copy for this and the CAF.

We'll ask the school nicely to give us the scores on Thursday after 3.30 :D
What type of software is that!?
I'm sure the school will be understanding.
YogaMan

Post by YogaMan »

We're not in Kent but in Greenwich but my son goes to a Bexley Primary school. Do the headteachers in Bexley get sent the Kent results too?

Otherwise, just wait until 13th ;)
salsa

Post by salsa »

All get the same treatment. However, they are advised to only release the scores on 14th. So, if you want results and scores on 13th then the best thing is to log into your account.
jayzee1

Post by jayzee1 »

Just logged in online in case results early....I wish...but they have put a message on now when you log in..
Mayfair321

Post by Mayfair321 »

Jayzee1 - I have just logged in but can't see any message? When they post the scores tomorrow where will these be? I can't see any sort of button to click on or will this appear tomorrow when the results are in??
jayzee1

Post by jayzee1 »

This is what it says now....just when you log in

Please find a summary of your account. You will find details of all applications you have made and their current progress. If you wish to add or edit any details, please press the appropriate buttons below.

Kent Test: If your child was registered for the Kent Test and you want to know their test scores you can use the View Kent Test Scores button below after 5pm on 13th October. Before you do, please note that children assessed grammar by the local Head Teacher Assessment Panel may have scores below the grammar threshold. If your child did not take one of the tests, a default score of 69 will be displayed.
salsa

Post by salsa »

Yes, and if you scroll down you see the button we have to click.
Mayfair321

Post by Mayfair321 »

Is the button we have to click just the 'view Kent tests' button?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now