Maths Answer Sheets.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
dadofkent

Maths Answer Sheets.

Post by dadofkent »

Does anybody know whether the multiple choice answer sheets are simply A, B, C, D, E, as per Bond practice paper answer sheets, or whether they have the answer options marked on as per NFER practice paper answer sheets.
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

I believe there are answers on the sheet that can be used to help in caluclating the correct one - not just a, b etc. I have often pointed my dd to these to help her focus on the question being asked.
Regards
reddebs
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

as nfer sheets. You can use the answer sheet to eliminate some answers immediately

They are marked by scanning through a computer. It's worth practising teh technique of using them. Keep one finger on teh question paper and check you are marking the corresponding answer.
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

Sorry, forgot to say thank you. Was in Office when read replies, but could not remember password to log in.

Reason I wanted to know was that I was advising DS to go through paper picking off the easier, or quicker, questions first. However, was a bit reluctant to push him too far on this until I knew the precise format. If the answer choices were A, B, C etc. the odds are he would lose his place and mark the answers incorrectly.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now