very confused by kcc advice today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
twinmum

very confused by kcc advice today

Post by twinmum »

hi my husband rang the kcc today to speak to someone about what will happen now we have posted our appeal,next stage etc.

he told my husband that obviously the first thing is that as soon as possible after the 25th march they deal with the appeals for circumstances such as oversubscription,not getting schools wanted at all levels etc and after that they move on to the appeals to do with non qualification in the 11 plus.

thats very clear but he also said to my husband that not all apeals need to have a situation where parents are called into a meeting.im confused,my hubby clearly stated ours was a non qualification appeal and i was sure that every case like this calls parents in to panel but he works for them so he should know.

does anyone know about this? im not sure what to think now,i would have thought it fair that all parents get a chance to be heard but perhaps its not always needed if the evidence is complete and the case is obviously too weak or strong enough? can anyone help please?
twinmum

Post by twinmum »

have rung kcc back,bloke my hubby spoke to was incorrect! all appeals are held at the same time and everyone is invited to panel as it says on this site.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now