9.30 No email.... anyone else waiting????

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kent

9.30 No email.... anyone else waiting????

Post by kent »

9.22 No email...!!

Anyone else waiting??

As post below mentions you can log into KCC online admissions and get results, as I did.
DD sadly not passed.
But are we the only ones at half nine not to have received the email???

:? :?
MaidstoneMum

Post by MaidstoneMum »

No - we are also awaiting our email at 9.30pm. Similarly have logged onto admissions website to look at allocation. DD passed, but really want to see the official email too. :roll:
Headache

Post by Headache »

No email was received by us. I heard that there was a problem with people further down the alaphabet, but that could be jungle drums. :o
henry

Post by henry »

We are still waiting for the email. Checked online, good news daughter passed. It is probably down to our internet service providers, some are definitely better than others.
Headache

Post by Headache »

Well done to all the ones who have passed. My daughter passed and it was lovely to see her go to be smiling from ear to ear! I know what it feels like when it's not such good news too - she didn't pass the Medway was test!!!! Good luck to those waiting for the postman tomorrow. Good luck to those going for appeal. :D :D
MaidstoneMum

Post by MaidstoneMum »

I suspect that Henry has hit the nail on the head and it may be down to our ISP, Orange in our case, however hopefully it will be here in the morning.
Headache

Post by Headache »

MaidstoneMum, have you checked the admissions page that you used for registering your choices online? We havent had an email but the results are there. :)
MaidstoneMum

Post by MaidstoneMum »

Thanks, yes we did the information from the website before going to bed. Just as well since the email didn't arrive until 1.38am and we all have to get up at 6.30!

I didn't even realise that I could check the website until DD was in bed so she will be phoning the Grannies on the way to school today! :P
henry

Post by henry »

Our email arrived at 2 am this morning and we also use orange!
limesgreen

Post by limesgreen »

I eventually got the email at 7pm - my provider is btinternet.com. My friend at the school who is alphabetically very close with their family name got it at 4.01. I did evenutally get the results by logging on to the Admissions page at 6.01.

But there were demons working against us - as yesterday at 2.15pm we suffered a power cut at home, so I had to ring friends and family to login from their homes to check for the results.

It was very nerve wracking, but worth it as she has been given her first choice Gravesend Grammar!

Well that is my first of 3 kids, lets hope number 2 child is more seamless is getting the results!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now