I've lost the number!!!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
2childmum

Post by 2childmum »

Shuff - I was surprised by all the scores!

DS didn't finish the NVR (although he did guess all he didn't work out)
I tried not to worry too much - decided everyone had found it hard and as they are all compared to each other (rather than some external pass mark) we would just wait and see.

DH made the phone call and didn't realise 140 was the most you could score, so was very calm and collected on the phone - the head must have thought he had remarkable self-control - unlike me who squealed rather loudly when i read the results he was writing down.

i hope you all get some sleep tonight and great news tomorrow!
One Down

Post by One Down »

Many congrats to 2childmum and DS. Great to have such good scored for the first result of the year. Knew somebody had to pass NVR!! Enjoy your well-earned sleep -we'll all keep watch as not much sleeping going on here. Does this mean you jumped ship early? And can we have our rowing boat back, please?
2childmum

Post by 2childmum »

Hi - don't worry - i shall still be here tomorrow checking up on you all and hoping to see a good set of results.

DH has drunk the wine so I'm off for a cup of tea.

Look forware to hearing from you all tomorrow
shuff

Post by shuff »

Well said, good to hear it is possible to do well with the NV this year. Congrats again!
bigrob

Post by bigrob »

2childmum

WOW that is a fantastic result. Many many congrats to you and especially your DS.