Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:50 pm 

I dont know if anyone from here is from my part of Kent, but i`m a bit confused about the results date.

We were originally told by dd`s school that the results would be received on 21st, but when we went to the open evenings at both Brockhill park (her non-grammar choice) and Folkestone school for girls, they said the 22nd. I know most people are expecting results tomorrow, but does anyone from my area know if i should expect them too????

Its my other dd`s 1st birthday tomorrow, so dont really want to be stuck in waiting for postie if hes not going to come lol.

Tbh i`m not hopeful, she thinks she messed up her NVR as she didnt complete the paper, but we`ll see. She is very likely to get in on appeal as she has consistent SATS results and is basically top of her class, but we have promised her a new pink MP3 player if she passes, so she would dearly love a good result :p

Kelly M Reeves

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:06 pm 

as far as I know, results were out today, posted to be there by tomorrow. Perhaps the schools were erring on the side of caution??

My daughter went to FSG. I like the new head. Sixth form was very good.