SCAF - done it...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
wonderingmum

SCAF - done it...

Post by wonderingmum »

Well, after staying up really late last night trying to fill out the form online and experiencing lots of problems (possibly due to the fact we have a Mac as opposed to a PC) I ended up filling in the paper SCAF and handing it in to DD Primary school this morning....
Bit miffed that the online application didn't work out as now I will have to wait an extra day almost for the postman to deliver the news!
(Kept getting error messages on 'blank' html pages when trying to input data and move to the next page....)
Anyone else had problems with the online applications?

:roll:
Dad2

Post by Dad2 »

I filled it in online yesterday and had the same problem. Had to go back a page a few times and then refresh and fortunately the full page came up so eventually worked - just took twice as long as it should have. :)
2stressed

Post by 2stressed »

Have filled my form in on-line and didn't have any problems but can't quite bring myself to submit it as we have been torn between two schools. Am waiting for my DD to come home just to confirm for the final time :D :D
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

Can you believe, after all the angst of the 11+ and then the joys of getting through, I only forgot to sign the blinking form! Fortunatley school noticed and I went in yesterday - doh!! I did not try to submit online as so many places have "issues" with AOL that I did not want to chance it.
keljbj

Post by keljbj »

I submitted mine online with no problems, and i`m on AOL :D

We had no choice really coz dozy dh only went and lost the form!!!!! :roll:
Kelly M Reeves
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

I have had so many problems with things not getting through - eg I cannot put ads into our local paper with AOL, I just tried to order a radiator for my DH and that did not go through either. Might be that part of my address contains the word "fab" (my initials!) and it gets blocked in teh spam filter but I do know that our local paper has something above the classifieds about AOL problems and I am paranoid that having got this far something will go wrong so far rather someone else has seen the application and can vouch that it went in IYKWIM!!
keljbj

Post by keljbj »

Lol, i know what you mean :D

I had a confirmation email so fingers crossed it went through ok!!!
Kelly M Reeves
jnadams2

Post by jnadams2 »

2stressed

Ditto! Mine is filled in and ready to go but like you can't quite bring myself to submit it!! Just want to check with my DD one last time!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now