MATHS CD GREAT PRODUCT !

11 Plus Maths – Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Marcus

MATHS CD GREAT PRODUCT !

Post by Marcus »

The maths CD is another great product keep them coming please!!

My daugher will be sititng the exams in Oct 2007 and I have started coaching in advance. My son did his 11 plus in 2004 and the process was a nightmare for us because there was no where to go to find information and guidance and we naively took the local authority's/school's advice that we did not need to practice. Then in the 2/3 weeks before the exam we went into a state of panic - having learnt that other pupils had been coached for a year or more. It was really nerve racking time.

This time round we are better prepared with all the help from this site and the forum contributors and experts plus all the free stuff and demo questions available. I'm sure it will be a much smoother ride.

Will there be a Vol 2 Maths?
Mike Edwards

Post by Mike Edwards »

Hi Marcus

Thank you for your positive response to the new Maths 11+ CD.

As I understand a second CD is currently going through production written by Peter Robson who is a long term publisher of Mathematics revision material.

Stephen McConkey, again a well established publisher under the Learning Together titles has indicated that he will be writng a maths CD that should be available on this site sometime in May/June or earlier.

Myself and Janet Peace, The Tutors, are currently takng time to decide what our next project should be, it is possible that an NVR CD may be available around May/June time.

Regards

Mike
Marcus

Maths CD

Post by Marcus »

Thanks Mike

Good news to know more CDs are on the way.

I shall keeping an eye out, in particular for the Peter Robson who has been around for years - we used to use his books even in my day !!!
DVK

Post by DVK »

Can forumadmin advise the likely release date for the Peter Robson CD ?
Stephen McConkey

Learning Together maths CD

Post by Stephen McConkey »

Marcus
I can confirm that we have been in talks with this website and will be producing a Learning Together maths CD to accompany our verbal reasoning CD. We expect this Learning Together title to be of the same standard as our other products and it should be available for May/June 2007-possibly earlier.

Stephen
?????

Where to get Cd

Post by ????? »

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you know how to get the maths CD :?: :!:
bb

Download from here

Post by bb »

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now