Help ! IPS - 11 + daily practice tests - Book 1

11 Plus Maths – Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
QUEENMA

Help ! IPS - 11 + daily practice tests - Book 1

Post by QUEENMA »

Hi all

We are stuck on Paper 20,question 5 of the IPS 11+ Daily practice tests - 20 tests-dual format (my book is orange in colour and says 2005 publishing).

Its a question about the floor plan of a school dining room and there is a drawing there with various measurements given - there are two question marks for the measurements - we could figure out the measurement of the question mark on the left (8m) but we cannot figure out the question mark on the right.

Hence cannot answer the overall question re the perimeter of the floor - pls can someone with the book help us ? Otherwise I will scan the page and put it on.

Many thanks
Queenma
kweli

Re: Help ! IPS - 11 + daily practice tests - Book 1

Post by kweli »

QUEENMA wrote:Hi all

We are stuck on Paper 20,question 5 of the IPS 11+ Daily practice tests - 20 tests-dual format (my book is orange in colour and says 2005 publishing).

Its a question about the floor plan of a school dining room and there is a drawing there with various measurements given - there are two question marks for the measurements - we could figure out the measurement of the question mark on the left (8m) but we cannot figure out the question mark on the right.

Hence cannot answer the overall question re the perimeter of the floor - pls can someone with the book help us ? Otherwise I will scan the page and put it on.

Many thanks
Queenma
Please scan the page and put it up.