Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: And so it begins..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 pm 

Well, my little baby starts LGGS tomorrow, after all the worry, all the prep, the big day is nearly here.
I have just labelled all her uniform, having left it until the last minute because I knew once I did it, it would be real.
Not quite ready for her to go to 'big school' it only seems 5 minutes ago that she was in Reception class and learning to read Biff, Chip and Kipper.
I am having a glass of wine already, shall probably have a quick cry when she's in bed and will be bereft when I drop her off in the morning.
If you see a woman crying into her latte at Costa in the morning, that will be me.
Please tell me I'm normal? :roll:

Post subject: Re: And so it begins..
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:10 pm 

Oh all normal LGGSmumofhope.... have to tell you that it gets worse .... try dropping them off at uni!

Anyway - main thing is to have cheery smile and be really positive (blub later in costa if you must :wink: ) when you leave them how ever hard it is, if you are anxious, they will be too!

Good luck and well done on doing all the labelling - always seemed to more of a mammoth exercise than I expected