QEGS Penrith

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lancashire & Cumbria

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tracey smith

Re: QEGS Penrith

Post by Tracey smith »

One of the kids my child goes to school with was 230ish and 2 kids my daughter does gymnastics with was 260 ish! The other kids at the school didn't want to say and I don't know the parents well enough to ask! So if there was 270 and then the catch up test in dec I'm hoping 300 is going to be enough for ds to get in! But great to know we can log in just after midnight ha ha xx
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

We downloaded the (SA3) form to apply... just being sure that there is no others to do...I guess that is the same as CAF form... Just over worrying everything I'm doing is correct!
harleyquinn

Post by harleyquinn »

There is only one form. SA3 is right, I think it used to be called CAF, sorry for the confusion.
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

That's okay...I just went back online to double check...lol...thank you for all your information throughout x
Juja

Post by Juja »

I just filled the form in online at http://www.cumbria.gov.uk/childrensserv ... chools.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's pretty straightforward

Good luck to all

Julia
Inmyownworld

Post by Inmyownworld »

Well some of my daughters friends got less than her so they have teased her that she got extra points because she was younger
Tut. But there's a few less to fight for a place.
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

Hi All
Now that the first week at QEGS is done, just wish to know the experiences of DC's and parents.....My DD is exhausted and having a lie in today, best wishes..
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

Hi All, my daughter has thoroughly enjoyed her first two weeks at qegs ....even with a 45 min bus trip each way added on the day ...Must admit she did enjoy her lie in this weekend !
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

That's great Katie... :D it is such a relief when they r happy at school..my daughter has really enjoyed school so far despite a long journey as well, not home until 5 most days :( ..best wishes for future ***
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

Does anybody know how many children did the test this year? My daughter sat it at the weekend so it's now the waiting game again ***
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now