QEGS Penrith

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lancashire & Cumbria

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Katie1

Re: QEGS Penrith

Post by Katie1 »

My dd came out quite happy...although felt a bit uncertain of how she may have done.....She Finished the maths in time and found that easy, but said the VR seemed harder than the practice papers and had to guess the last 8 as run out of time...nv wasn't her best in the practise papers but she said they were okay...when do we get the results?
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

spoke to another mum whose son is at QEGS and her dd wrote the exam yesterday with my dd. she thinks that we should get the results next week !!! her ds's result last yer arrived on saturday exactly a week after the exam so hopefully not too long of an agonising wait!!! good luck to everyone....
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

does anyone know, how many total questions were there for the VR yesterday...My dd is so upset that I didn't wish to probe her...she tells me that she managed to complete maths and VR fine, but again I can't say about the accuracy of them..... she has been doing fairly well on the practice tests. I have no idea how much she has left in VR unattempted , just to prepare her for the results !!! any help is greatly appreciated.
Best wishes..
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

Dd said there was 80 vr questions...
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

Thanks Katie1. best wishes
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

Same to you x
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

Does anyone have any idea how many children sat the test? ***
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

Hi Tracey smith
I have been looking at the previous years and there has been quite a variation in numbers of children sitting the test. 2012- 218, 2013 -239 and 2014 -173, and on the saturday it looked pretty busy.... I think might be in the higher ranges 240-250..
Oh...I hate this waiting game :(
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

I struggled to guess how many kids were there as there were so many adults but ds said there was 4 or 5 groups of 15 leave from the hall not sure how many were in the gym tho! Did your lo have am or pm slot? ***
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

Hi Tracey smith
My dd and other 3 girls from the same school had a morning 9AM slot...
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now