Should we have heard from QEHSG about test arrangements?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
FluxCapacity

Should we have heard from QEHSG about test arrangements?

Post by FluxCapacity »

Hello, we're out of catchment (for everywhere) and registered with QEHS Gainsborough to sit the consortium tests, and she attended part of one of the practice tests. We've heard nothing since about test arrangements. Should we have? I'll be calling them this week to check, but wondered if anyone knows? Particularly would like to know the test times as I'll be solo-parenting throughout the test period and need to organise my other kids too.

Thanks!
Stocky

Re: Should we have heard from QEHSG about test arrangements?

Post by Stocky »

Hi - after I registered DS I was sent a standard double sided 'dear parent' letter outlining this years test arrangements and key dates. The details of the practice test and the actual tests are all on the back of the letter.
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Sorry meant to add, we are out of county and this is the standard out of county letter I got, quite a while ago. Last year this was all I got for DD too.
FluxCapacity

Post by FluxCapacity »

Thank you for that, I haven't received anything. We registered at the open evening, and they did know about her at the practice day, but I guess we've missed on that letter. I'll get onto them this week. I'm a little worried that they haven't got her properly registered for the test.

Can you by any chance tell me what time they have to be there and are done by? She's doing Caistor too so she's got tests for the next 4 Saturdays :-(.
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

15 Sep - arrive @ 9.20, VR test starts @ 9.30 and will finish approx 10.50. 22 Sep NVR - same arrival/start, should finish approx 10.40. I know someone in Lincolnshire and as this year they are not sitting the test at their primaries but at QEHS, they are doing theirs on the same days but in the afternoon.
FluxCapacity

Post by FluxCapacity »

Thank you for that info Stocky, really helpful. No reply from the school yet, but I'll try ringing tomorrow.
FluxCapacity

Post by FluxCapacity »

Oh, I take that back, and they have replied that it's at the times you say, but you have given more information!

Many thanks!