guide to admissions for 2010 now available

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dadofkent

Re: Medway Test

Post by dadofkent »

polly0494 wrote:Would it be advisable to use the paper form for the Medway test as well as the online option? I was unaware that for Medway applicants there was an online facility and cannot get onto the Medway Council website to check.

Any further info appreciated. (Cannot believe how quickly the date is approaching now)!

Regards

Polly
I think, if I recall correctly, one of the terms and conditions for the on-line application was that you would not submit a separate form.
polly0494

Medway Test

Post by polly0494 »

Thanks Medway Mum & DadofKent

I have since managed to get onto the Medway Council website (it wasn't working last night). I now see that you can only apply via 1 of the available methods. Opted for online and it was very straightforward. Rang the admissions team and they are happy to confirm safe receipt after 2 working days. First hurdle overcome...................

Thanks again

Polly
paulap

Post by paulap »

Probably a stupid question, but does anybody know whether you can register more than one child at a time - I have twins :shock:
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

paulap wrote:Probably a stupid question, but does anybody know whether you can register more than one child at a time - I have twins :shock:
I think there was a multiple births tick box. you can get into the form without having to press the final submit button.
polly0494

Online Test

Post by polly0494 »

Hi Medway Mum

When I spoke to the Admissions team yesterday regarding the online application, I asked whether the results would be available online. I was told that these would still be posted as for paper applicants. :(

Shame, I was rather hoping that I didn't have to pounce on the postman as soon as he approached the house on results day!

Polly
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Hi Polly
Oh well we've come this far.... :?

Thanks for finding out tho. :)

MM
paulap

Post by paulap »

dadofkent wrote:
paulap wrote:Probably a stupid question, but does anybody know whether you can register more than one child at a time - I have twins :shock:
I think there was a multiple births tick box. you can get into the form without having to press the final submit button.
Thanks.

We are off to a meeting at their school tonight so will register them at the weekend.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now