A score of 605 , what percentage is that ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
familyinthevalley

Post by familyinthevalley »

Natalie not everybody does pay for a tutor for their child. Both Tiredmum and myself haven't......however, ALL these kids pass the tests through hard work and determination - and to suggest that you 'pay for these results'....fine, that might be your reason to send your children to private school - but alot of state schooled kids pass every year, many without tutoring. There are many great state schools, and a tremendous number of great state school teachers. After all - by looking to send your own child to a grammar school, you are counting on those state teachers who you won't be paying privately, to educate your child to their best ability. I cannot praise the primary school my kids go to highly enough - I don't think I could've 'bought' better at any private school. In general, the school got great results as well.
natalie1974

Post by natalie1974 »

ecstaticmum wrote:natalie1974 Didnt your mother teach you its very rude to brag!
Where have I bragged ? All I have said is the truth in that I am paying to achieve the pass , in effect coaching my daughter .
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

You just don't get it, do you?
natalie1974

Post by natalie1974 »

testbuster wrote:You just don't get it, do you?
Too ****** right I don't get it . I asked a question about a percentage and get ****** slated for saying my daughter goes to a private school , so no you are right I don't get it .
natalie1974

Post by natalie1974 »

testbuster wrote:Yes but paying may not "buy" your child a pass. They need the ability. Sadly lots and lots of work does not get some through either.
Whatever I say will be wrong . When my daughter was due to start school my local school was Luton Infants . So I decided to send her privately as I had seen that particular school in action via my friend and was very disappointed . My eldest daughter is very academic , hence private school . My youngest daughter isn't , hence she is at a state school (in another area of Medway). So I look forward to seeing how a state school works and how they work towards the 11+ , although that is 6 years down the line for my youngest !
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

This thread is now closed.
Etienne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now