Good Luck

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MedwayMumof1

Re: Good Luck

Post by MedwayMumof1 »

I have this morning read all of the above comments and wish to echo the sentiments. My dd is starting today and I want to wish her, and all of the other year 7's starting at Chatham Grammar the very best of luck (and their respective parents too) :)

My worries as the day progresses will be in a similar vein to those I have read in the posts above. Did everyone (parents, I mean), wake up early on day 1? I have been awake for a couple of hours already. I wouldn't have been at all surprised if dd had awoken early, but no she is still sleeping soundly!

It would good to hear how your dd/ds is coping once we are a few weeks into term 1. After all, we were here to support each other through the torrid time of testing last year and I think the support network this forum provides is so valuable.

Best of luck again to all.
tiredmum

Re: Good Luck

Post by tiredmum »

Hi MMof1
Yes i woke much earlier than anyone in my house that first morning! Thats why im such a tiredmum :lol:

My dd has had 2 days at Rochester and so far so good. I am wiser as she is my second to go of to secondary and i know it wont all be plain sailin., So if she comes home, like she did on friday, full of how great her lessons are and that she is making friends- my heart is happy

It would be great to support each other - i am a frequent forum goer so often check the Medway section.

Let us know how your dd;s first day was. I expect it will be fine, i hear many good things about how chatham girls take care of the children really well. :)