What's the etiquette on results day?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
rubyhettybetty

What's the etiquette on results day?

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Do we just post - pass/ didn't make it/ scraped by/ blew it out of the water....??!!!
hermanmunster

Re: What's the etiquette on results day?

Post by hermanmunster »

tends to be a mixture and whatever you feel comfortable with - just remember that some people have devastating news and are looking for some support - so if you have good news then we love to hear from you (between glasses of bubbly) ... but remember the others :(
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Absolutely - and I might need the help of the masses if I am going to try to put an appeal in given the short time span...

3 days to go...EVERYTHING crossed...
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

OK - deffo everything crossed...... :wink:

worst bit I reckon is when letters arrive and parents are waiting for DC to get home or when the e-mails are not coming through very quickly !

We can do online calming exercises.... :?
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Well, I put husband down as online contact as he has an iphone but apparently if he is not in the radar of t'internet signal then he won't get the email? I dunno. Have tried logging onto Medway today in his name but have forgotten logon details....aaargh!!!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

thinks he ..... ahem.... will have to "forget to take the iphone with him" :wink:
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Rubyhettybetty I am still here. I avoided clicking on this but couldnt resist any longer :oops: . The waiting is hard and I am trying my hardest to avoid the countdown but dismally failed. I have tried keeping myself busy but time seem to be moving terribly slowly. I thought the year flew by but I cant believe how suddenly everything has slowed down and time seem to be on standstill. :D

I have logged online just hoping they may be that dreadful printer friendly mistake again but sadly we have to endure until Friday. So near yet so far. :(
Impossible is Nothing.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Good luck to you all in Medway.
I sincerely hope things go your way.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

Yes - i am feeling for you all waiting - remembering last years desparate wait for the courier.

But while you are worrying remember what ever the result it will all be absolutly fine, things have a way of happening for a reason. Its a horrid horrid wait, but you have done the best you can for your dc's and i wish you all luck and am looking forward to hopefully celebrating virtually with you! :lol: