Result by email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

medwaymix

Result by email

Post by medwaymix »

Does the result come in at 1 minute past midnight or can it come at any time during the day? Sorry if the answer has been given somewhere, I just can't find it. :oops:
tiredmum

Re: Result by email

Post by tiredmum »

medwaymix

Post by medwaymix »

Thank you tiredmum. You know how it is, you know you've seen it, but you don't know where you've seen it and though you look and look and look, you still don't see it :oops: :oops:
Thought getting it at midnight was too good to be true, it's just that I remember seeing the mum in the BBC prog on Birmingham admissions sitting over the laptop in her dressing gown and sort of hoped it would be the same in Medway.
>sighs deeply<
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

yes I was thinking about the Birmingham results - TBH 4pm is probably better, longer to wait I know but if it si good news you can't really celebrate too much in the middle of the night :oops: and if it is bad news, it always seems worse in the middle of the night - head better connected during daylight
paulap

Post by paulap »

My emails arrived at 1756 and 1757 (twins) and I was the first out of my friends to get their DC's results so basically it can come at any time.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

if I remember correctly last year it was a bit drawn out..

I know I would be neurotically logging on every few minutes..just as well it wasn't available when my two took the test
2nd time mum

Post by 2nd time mum »

I have just contacted the admissions team at Medway council - the emails are due to go out around 4pm..... I almost think that this waiting is more nerve racking than the build up to the test itself! :?
Benoit

Post by Benoit »

The results are apparently after 1600 so happy/angry parents don't rush up to the school waving an email about.
The email will apparently say pass or fail only. The letter will contain the score etc and should arrive Saturday morning as they have all been posted already.

Good luck to all.
Benoit
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Benoit wrote:The results are apparently after 1600 so happy/angry parents don't rush up to the school waving an email about.
The email will apparently say pass or fail only. The letter will contain the score etc and should arrive Saturday morning as they have all been posted already.

Good luck to all.

Yes - ghastly thought that - parents all descending on the school at the same time, some with the result - some sensibly without. Ugh - high tissue rating.
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Yeah, we are a small school, just one intake, and 21 took the test - I am dreading it tbh!!!!