7 days and counting...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sherry_d

7 days and counting...

Post by sherry_d »

Goodness, 7 days to go till results and I am a bag of nerves today. :(

I tried checking last year what time they got the email and earliest time I saw was 1:30pm while some didnt get it until 6pm or so. I noticed results were sent by courior due to the postal strike on the results day (friday), do you know if we will get postal results this year on the friday or it will be saturday? Admission booklet says results will be send to parents on the 8th.
Impossible is Nothing.
TeamD

Re: 7 days and counting...

Post by TeamD »

I am so nervous too!

I think the results are sent by email on 8th and letters arrive home on 9th. Good Luck!
paulap

Post by paulap »

Just checked my emails from last year and they were received at 1756 and 1757 on the Friday. Sad, I know, but I kept them :oops:

Got the results from the courier at about 1.30 on the Saturday.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

sherry_d wrote:Goodness, 7 days to go till results and I am a bag of nerves today. :(

I tried checking last year what time they got the email and earliest time I saw was 1:30pm while some didnt get it until 6pm or so. I noticed results were sent by courior due to the postal strike on the results day (friday), do you know if we will get postal results this year on the friday or it will be saturday? Admission booklet says results will be send to parents on the 8th.
Last year was a dreadful wait for the courier - ours came at 10pm on the saturday! worst waiting i have ever had to do. My neighbours never got theirs and had to wait to see the head on the monday morning!

I think normally the emai comes on the friday pm and the letter the following morning.
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

I haven't been *as* bad the last couple of days - I know wwe are lucky we get them pretty quickly but it still seems like ages!!!!

I do actually work for the LA but I doubt I will be able to find out anything early lol!!!!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

2 days to go and we have our results...

Or dare I say in less than 48 hours we will know. I was calm yesterday but my nerves are really beginning to kick in. It seems we are the first to get our results when other regions are still plughing through NFER papers. Do we have to wait for the email or will they be online much earlier perhaps midnight?
Impossible is Nothing.
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

I was thinking it wouldn't be until about 5pm?!

I am OK til I read your school selection woes and now have just bee re-reading the admissions booklet about RGS pass marks!!!!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Last year Medwaymum got hers about 1:30pm so it maybe earlier than 5pm.

I have been day dreamimg RHB so my woes are all imaginery at the moment :lol:. I really like RGS than my local but still debating if it is worth the extra travel. The results may decide it for us.
Impossible is Nothing.
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

it may have been a bit different last year as online application was the minority and because we had the postal strike they decided to courier the results to us starting from the friday morning all the way through to sat eve! (when my dd finally got hers!)and because of this they sent some emails out early - this is how i understood it.
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

So do you think we may get them earlier or later in the day?
Impossible is Nothing.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now