HERE WE GO !!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tiredmum

Re: HERE WE GO !!!!!!!

Post by tiredmum »

sorry to hear about your friend - i understand as a similar thing happened with me last year whilst waiting for results news. I too recommend "getting out" if you can, do something constructive where you cant keep checking the computer every 5 mins. Admissions have said 4pm - i would be very surprised if they are sent before then - thinking of you all and your anguish :wink:
TeamD

Post by TeamD »

rubyhettybetty - sorry to hear about your friend, certainly does put our 'worries' into perspective.

I too have forgotten my login - so just have to wait for the email and am also stuck at a desk looking at spreadsheets!!
2nd time mum

Post by 2nd time mum »

Hi Ruby and TeamD.... I too forgot my password! I emailed the admissions team to ask them what it was and they sent it to me. Good luck to you all today. I feel sick too..... this is just so crazy!! :?
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

It's the user name I've forgotten - I think there is a hint for the password.
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

Not to panic fellow stress heads !!!

They email you the results so there is no need to log in to the admissions site at all.

Lets hope we are all celebrating by tea time x
2nd time mum

Post by 2nd time mum »

sorry Ruby, I meant that i'd forgotten my username - they emailed it to me straight away. My brain has turned to mush today. Thank goodness this is the last time I will have to go through this awful process!
Snow

Post by Snow »

goingloopy wrote: They email you the results so there is no need to log in to the admissions site at all.
goingloopy, but if you'd like to apply online for a school place, won't you be using the same account?
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Snow wrote:
goingloopy wrote: They email you the results so there is no need to log in to the admissions site at all.
goingloopy, but if you'd like to apply online for a school place, won't you be using the same account?

Yep!!!! That's why I need to get it sorted!
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

I wonder what the logic is behind sending results at 4pm. I am sure they dont want us to bombard them with calls earlier in the day. :lol: That Birmingham programme was a real insight with parents phoning to ask why their clever children didnt get in.
Impossible is Nothing.
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

Keep shinning, keep smiling, what a beautiful day it is today.
Impossible is Nothing.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now