medway test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
cris

medway test

Post by cris »

I am interested if anybody from Medway has any feedback from last week's test. Our daughter found the maths hard and doing the test in an unfamiliar environment stressful.

11 plus

Post by Guest »

yes I aggree, my Daughter also found the maths hard and also she said that the VR was harder than she had done before, some of the codes was not working out, she had always been getting 80% in VR but she said she had to guess some of them
mangoad

11 Plus

Post by mangoad »

My daughter found the maths difficult and only got to q. 45. Also found verbal reasoning quite challenging she got to q 73. Fingers crossed.
mangoad

11 Plus

Post by mangoad »

My daughter found the maths difficult and only got to q. 45. Also found verbal reasoning quite challenging she got to q 73. Fingers crossed.
cris

Medway test

Post by cris »

Thanks it's good to know what other people thought of it. My daughter only got to question 30 on the maths due to spending too long on some hard questions, despite us emphasising not to do this, however she felt the verbal reasoning and english went well so hopefully they might compensate. It's agonising waiting isn't it!

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know when the Teachers get the results :?: I heard it was Wednesday 25th Jan, also how do the children born later in the year get more points, my Daughter was born in April so does she get more points than a child born in September :?: I would be grateful if anyone knows.
kate williams

medway 11 +

Post by kate williams »

My daughter alos found the maths hard as did all her friends. She was familiar with RDS, but it was a strain for her to do the exam at the end of the week & to be tested for such a long time. For the first time in my chatty daughters life she was unable to talk when she'd finished.
Worried Dad

Post by Worried Dad »

Thank you all

After two years of reading this site and using the advice given to others I have managed to get both my daughters into Grammar school.

To all other parents reading this and worring, use this site by reading all the areas and prepare for the worst so that if an appeal is required you will at least have some previous experience given by other on this site.

To prepare properly it would take sixteen months of hard work if the child has any problems the last four of which is almost unbearable.

Don't push to hard just take it slow and steady and turn the heat up in the last four to eight weeks with test papers.

Good luck to you.

Post by Guest »

my daughter took the medway test on 7th jan and too came out to say the maths was extremely hard and she didnt get to finish the paper, having spent the last 3 weeks worrying we were pleased she passed yesterday. many of her friends didnt and they have all said how hard the paper was

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:my daughter took the medway test on 7th jan and too came out to say the maths was extremely hard and she didnt get to finish the paper, having spent the last 3 weeks worrying we were pleased she passed yesterday. many of her friends didnt and they have all said how hard the paper was
well done out of intrest what did she score
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now