Any Feedback on Medway Test this week?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
oneangrymum

Any Feedback on Medway Test this week?

Post by oneangrymum »

My DS took Medway Test this week in his school. All very well organised and in a calm environment, thank goodness. DS was thrown by a very tough Maths paper which made him nervous as he is one of the best in his year for this subject, he was expecting a challenge but apparently this paper was super hard. Has anyone else got any feedback?
Last edited by oneangrymum on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samlet

Re: Any Feedback on Medway Test this week?

Post by Samlet »

In my experience, every year the children say the maths paper was very hard, so I wouldn't worry.

But please note that local and OOC children are still to sit on Saturday, so please don't discuss specifics, such as the English task.
ams2900

Re: Any Feedback on Medway Test this week?

Post by ams2900 »

oh party poopers! lol, my daughter is sitting in on sat! !!!! she has sat the kent and the bexley which has traumatised her ( the bexley one)..... it was a new test this year based on CEM and was impossible to finish...... they basically had mixed papers in timed sections with them all very short.... they had 28 worded maths questions to answer in 7 mins, ....... impossible
hoping sat is more like the kent and she can relax..... oh the pressure.... hope yours got on ok!