Pass mark is 525!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

Post by Guest »

Has anyone else not got their results today?
THis is driving me crazy. My poor son, all his friends talking about it and asking and he still doesnt know.
Outoftownfamily

Re: Scores

Post by Outoftownfamily »

Hi,

Can anyone give me some advise, we've only lived in Kent for 1 year and have just got the results for my oldest child, he scored 588, which I know is a pass, but is it a good pass, and which school would best suit him in the area. I'm sure we'll get lots of advice on Monday from his school, but a bit of local knowledge would also be nice
choccieaddict

Post by choccieaddict »

you are right Anne. I just wish daughter would not think about what her other friends got and comparing herself against them.
It has really knocked her confidence and I am going thorugh the guilt trip that we mums often experience!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Good news from me! My d passed with a score of 590! We are obviously very pleased for her but we are also mindful that it could have gone either way and I do so feel for the families that didn't receive such good news.

For any of you who just missed the mark, please apply for review and don't give up yet!
choccieaddict

Post by choccieaddict »

congrats to all those who passed. I am reading some really high socres on here. You should all be very proud of your children.
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Congratulations to a11 who got the pass marks!

May I also say how very commendable all those children are who worked for their exams and especia11y the parents who came on the forum to share their results, even when it wasn't the marks you were hoping for.

You are a11 stars in Medway.

Wishing you a11 the best whichever way you are heading.

LBSWM
chatham grammar hopeful

Post by chatham grammar hopeful »

RELIEF!!!!

Our letter got delivered to number 6 not 16... they asked one of their neighbours if they knew who it was for and luckily it was someone we knew and she brought it round to us.

My son passed with 594. :D I am so pleased for him.

Congratulations to all those of you who passed and well done to everyone for trying, even those who didnt get the 525 mark.
As I said to my son before, no one who took it fails - they are all winners for even taking it.
SM

Post by SM »

608 here, so he aced it, and we weren't even confident.
Peter

Review and Appeal

Post by Peter »

Don't forget, if you go for Review and don't pass, you still have the right to appeal, but you can only appeal for a grammar school you put on your application form.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

A couple of my daughter's friends only just missed the mark by 5-8 marks. Can anyone tell me what is the procedure for review? Do the school find examples of their work and test results and who decides who gets in?

Thanks.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now