Is 550 enough for Rochester Grammar

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Is 550 enough for Rochester Grammar

Post by Guest »

Congrats to all those who passed and sorry to all those that didn't.

Please could someone tell me if 550 will be enough to get into Rochester Grammar?

Thanking you.

Post by Guest »

I believe that 535 was the score needed to get into Rochester last year. So 550 should be enough. But dont take that as gospel. Others may advise better.
Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

I am pretty sure that 550 will be enough to get into Rochester Grammar. I suppose this year the only inponderable is that everybody who is applying knows that they've passed so there is a chance that it could be heavily oversubscribed.
My daughter passed last year and is there and really enjoying it so I hope that yours gets her wish.
The open day for Rochester is next saturday.

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the advice,i really hope it is enough.

Post by Guest »

It's worth sticking top of your list - you've nothing to lose - put the others in order of preference afterwards. The schools don't know whether you've placed them 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc... your listed preferences become relevant only if more than one school can offer you a place (according to their criteria). If Rochester can't offer you a place then it follows that hopefully your second choice can.. and so forth...
I also think 550 will be high enough.
braxton

Post by braxton »

My friends daughter who does not live in close vicinity got in with a score just over the pass mark last year.
hopeful mum

is 550 enough for Rochester Grammar

Post by hopeful mum »

My d passed at 556 and hoping this is enough. Some very high scores amongst people I know.
I suppose we will have to wait until all applications have been put in before we know the mark the school will admit from.
Heres hoping that all who would like a place are accepted.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now