Almost a week till results day!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Frankie101

Almost a week till results day!

Post by Frankie101 »

Not long now. A week tomorrow. Anyone counting with me?
Mumx4

Re: Almost a week till results day!

Post by Mumx4 »

Can’t think of anything else. I’m a nervous wreck! Hoping for RGS although we live in Kent cos my oldest DD is in Year 10 there so would love her younger sis to join her.
Frankie101

Post by Frankie101 »

Hi mumx. In Kent also. We are hoping for a Kent pass but Medway is a backup as we love RGS. I wish you the best for results day. It seems to be going soooooo slowly. How is dd enjoying RGS?
Frankie101

Post by Frankie101 »

Also how did your dd find kent and medway tests?
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

Frankie101 wrote:Also how did your dd find kent and medway tests?
Hi Frankie101 my DD found Medway a bit tougher than Kent. I don’t know if she was just glad to see the back of the exams or if it was due to the new format. She came out smiling though. I’m just proud of her for putting in all her effort and just hoping for the best.
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

Frankie101 wrote:Hi mumx. In Kent also. We are hoping for a Kent pass but Medway is a backup as we love RGS. I wish you the best for results day. It seems to be going soooooo slowly. How is dd enjoying RGS?
Same here, wishing your DD all the very best. My oldest DD absolutely loves RGS. She rather preferred going there than our local Grammar. They expect a lot from the girls and she thrives on a challenge. She has also made loads of friends on the bus commute from home.
Frankie101

Post by Frankie101 »

My dd found Medway tougher too. I just hope she passes as I really feel for her. She worked so hard as I'm sure all the children did. I am happy to hear you're dd is enjoying RGS. Not too long to wait now. Just another long week of torture.
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

:D
gravesendgal

Post by gravesendgal »

Hi ladies, think my DD is in a similar situation to your girls, too, OOC and loving RGS. Be good to get an indication of what sort of score might secure a place ASAP so we can start to take seriously which schools we look at etc.

Also be good to know what a good score in Kent looks like as we would like to look at DGGS too....
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

gravesendgal wrote:Hi ladies, think my DD is in a similar situation to your girls, too, OOC and loving RGS. Be good to get an indication of what sort of score might secure a place ASAP so we can start to take seriously which schools we look at etc.

Also be good to know what a good score in Kent looks like as we would like to look at DGGS too....
Definitely agree, the score required for RGS seems to be steadily climbing as the demand is so great. I will be keeping my options open too. Mayfield is our local Grammar and we will be attending the Open Day just to see what DD thinks.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now