Calderdale results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Well according to anxious it was at rank no 359 by June!

I'm afraid even when you know the result , you just keep on fretting. After I knew DS was safe, last year, I just started fretting that I had made a mess of/forgotten to submit/update my online application! :oops:

I have a feeling you just keep on fretting over your children until you keel over and die! :lol:
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

I agree with you Zeta.
Sorry if I was unclear. I agree with Zeta that it is not a formal offer of a place. However, as Optimistic suggested, for most people, certainties come with the results letter.
optimistic!

Post by optimistic! »

mitasol wrote:Well according to anxious it was at rank no 259 by June!

I'm afraid even when you know the result , you just keep on fretting. After I knew DS was safe, last year, I just started fretting that I had made a mess of/forgotten to submit/update my online application! :oops:

I have a feeling you just keep on fretting over your children until you keel over and die! :lol:
Yes, I think you are right. I assume you mean 359 by June?

I know what you mean about the online application, I did it online too.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

I seem to be gibbering today! Yes, I mean 359. I would imagine most of those positions 310+ were offered on allocation day.

I have edited earlier post.
hopeful333

good luck all

Post by hopeful333 »

:roll: good luck all, as soon as some one has had news, please post on as I have to collect mail as we are not living at home at present, many thanx good luck everyone again
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Good Luck Hopeful. I hope you won't have to wait too much longer.
optimistic!

Re: good luck all

Post by optimistic! »

hopeful333 wrote::roll: good luck all, as soon as some one has had news, please post on as I have to collect mail as we are not living at home at present, many thanx good luck everyone again
Good luck hopeful, I'll post when we get the letter.
shahreen

Post by shahreen »

hi guys havent posted on here for ages, hpe u are all gud and should have some news real soon, I looked bk on my ons letter last year and was dated 20th jan so if its the same this year letters should have gone out so fri, or sat i guess. Good luck all of you... and I agree with Mitassol we will never stop worrying about our children, hpefully speak 2 u all soon and hope u get the results u are all wanting.
optimistic!

Post by optimistic! »

shahreen wrote:hi guys havent posted on here for ages, hpe u are all gud and should have some news real soon, I looked bk on my ons letter last year and was dated 20th jan so if its the same this year letters should have gone out so fri, or sat i guess. Good luck all of you... and I agree with Mitassol we will never stop worrying about our children, hpefully speak 2 u all soon and hope u get the results u are all wanting.
Thanks Shareen. I was just looking back at DD's marks on work at home, out of 11 combined maths and VR papers she did at home she got in the top 25% (using the pretest marks as a guideline) 5 times, the top 25%-50% 5 times so maybe that is hopeful after all!
helhan68

Fingers crossed

Post by helhan68 »

Oh I do hope everyone gets good news......the suspense is killing me-although DD has stopped looking for postman!

Fingers crossed

H
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now