Calderdale Results for september 2011 - Appeals process

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

angelj39

Calderdale Results for september 2011 - Appeals process

Post by angelj39 »

Hi

Just had the January letter with position rank on, I have twins and in the pre test my second daughter scored highly (160) but on the real test she was ill for 2 weeks and during the exam and has a score of (140) and a rank merit of 512.

Twin one has been ranked in the 200's, Twin two also has cerebral palsy but we were unable to find how to get a time extension.

I'd just like to know if anyone knows what the appeal process is, I realise these aren't the results but are an indication, I'm concerned the twins need to be together and given the difference in scores this is looking unlikely.

I'd just like to know if there is anything I can do come March.

thank you

one seems to have scored highly
mitasol

Re: Calderdale Results for september 2011 - Appeals process

Post by mitasol »

Dear angelj39,

Sorry to hear your news. If you are considering an appeal you need to head over to the appeal section and read the Q&A's http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I'm afraid there is a good deal to plough through but do ask if you have any questions.

You have plenty of time to consider your options and mull it over, as you cannot appeal until after allocations in March.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now