Success- now will the forgery work????

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

ah they let me out at 2300!!!! hand the whole show over to the night crew .... didn't need to phone the psychiatrist once this evening :wink:

thanks for all the congrats DD is delighted with the news and has been ringing her friends and teacher.

seee you in REHAB..
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Congratulations to you and your daughter Hermanmunster,

Did your daughter realise you'd already opened the letter?

When my daughter passed I promised that I'd let her open it herself. But luckily for me on the day I had TWO envelopes, one from the school and one from the LEA, opened the school one but gave her the LEA one and I'd kept my promise!!

This won't happen for my son so I,m not going to promise him anything :lol: I know i wouldn't be able to keep my promise. but if I knew I could get away with it like you I might :lol:

Well done again to your daughter and good luck.
Scatshouse.

Post by Guest »

scatshouse

I collected my son's results from school and couldn't help myself I took a peep first. The results were in envelopes that could be resealed so my son had no idea I had looked, he passed and is over the moon which for someone who said he didn't want to go to grammar is great as he can't wait to go now.

We are so proud of him, we didn't over do the practice only doing a few papers to familiarize him with the format.

Kay

Post by Guest »

hermanmunster

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your daughter.

Also WELL DONE to everyone else who got their results and passed yesterday. What a long day it was for us all.

Kay
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

:wink: I seem to have got away with the forgery - she didn't inspect the "blue peter" handiwork toooo closely, she was too excited at getting into the grammar school.

Hope others in N Yorks had good news

Herman
chad

Post by chad »

Congrats to your daughter Herman......and to all who received good news.

Well Done! :D

Post by Guest »

Hi Herman,
So glad it all worked out for you and DD

She got the cut off!! yay! :wink:

Won't be any appeals then if everyone accepts their place?? :oops:

Great news!

Footymad xx.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

reckon that there can still be selection appeals which is they live in the catchment will make the number outside catchment able to get places go down It's the first time for a while that the boys school has been over subscribed, the girls school took girls from up to 10.7 miles, ( a bit of Keighley - the edge of Ilkley and all places in between - reckon Kelbrook and Earby would have in too - but how far is Colne???? - about 12 to ASDA I reckon from here....)

Good to see you back on here Footymad !!!!