Loreto Exam Help!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
infomum8

Loreto Exam Help!!

Post by infomum8 »

Daughter will be sitting this exam this year, think this is a fantastic site and would love some advice from anyone with previous experience. Is the exam multiple choice? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Good luck to everyone awaiting news today.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi infomum8

welcome to the forum! there will be some inf for you if you browse the Traford section and I am sure that some others who have done the exam will be along to help ..... only problem is that people are rather pre occupied by the daffodils ... I mean the March 1st allocations and can think of little else :wink: I am sure when the dust settles you will get lots of advice from hopefully ecstatic parents!!

best wishes
Herman
anxious loreto mum

Post by anxious loreto mum »

Hi Infomum8

My daughter completed in Sept, The maths is not multiple choice @ Loreto
The verbal reasoning is multiple choice and If I recall the English is comprehension style.
You also have to complete a short story from a choice of 4 titles.

Best of Luck, we have just come out of the otherside of the process - offer received today!!!! :lol: :lol:

Best of luck to your daughter. Do the Bond books and use the NFER test papers a month of so before.

There is loads of support and advice on the forum, if you unsure always ask and someone can usually help you out.

Best of luck
ALM
x
infomum8

Post by infomum8 »

:D :D :D Congratulations ALM :D :D :D

Thankyou for your information, just think, I could be in your position this time next year!! Fingers crossed!!
Charlie79

Loreto Exam

Post by Charlie79 »

There are four papers, Verbal Reasoning & English these are set by by NFER and are multiple choice, practice NFER papers can be purchased at most reputable book stores, plus closed school tests in Creative Writing (there are four subject areas to choose from) and Mathematics these are set by Loreto and there are no practice papers available for these.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now