Giving Up On DIY....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

countrymum

Giving Up On DIY....

Post by countrymum »

Last edited by countrymum on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hermanmunster

Re: Giving Up On DIY....

Post by hermanmunster »

:lol: :lol: sorry - your post made me chuckle this morning!!

Do hope you find a tutor - yes the VR and NVR is deffo easier if you have seen it before, and some kids find it makes sense at first sight.

I remember being a university observer at a military selection process and having to explain to a headmaster (of I gather a very high achieving indie :oops: ) how to do the NVR test the undergraduate had been set 8)
countrymum

Re: Giving Up On DIY....

Post by countrymum »

hermanmunster wrote::lol: :lol: sorry - your post made me chuckle this morning!!

Do hope you find a tutor - yes the VR and NVR is deffo easier if you have seen it before, and some kids find it makes sense at first sight.

I remember being a university observer at a military selection process and having to explain to a headmaster (of I gather a very high achieving indie :oops: ) how to do the NVR test the undergraduate had been set 8)
:lol: Ah thanks Hermanmunster...don't feel such a dim wit if the olde Headmaster had to be shown....Stupid question but how can one ascertain that a pupil would be good for a grammar education from them being whiz kids at knowing about funny letters/codes/shapes etc. Are these VR/NVR proven intelligence tests...if so I am a certain #mummyfail
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now