Results Service

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nickiveg

Re: Results Service

Post by nickiveg »

my DD also passed with flying colours for loreto and i'm ecstatic more for her than me as she was convinced she would fail and was a nervous wreck !! :cry: but she passed ans passed unbelievably well so we now own a large costco dog !!!!
8) one very relieved mummy and happy household x we wont know if she is in as yet as out of area but not bothered she has proven that she is capable and can move on x
DidsburyMum

Post by DidsburyMum »

Congratulations to everyone on the Loreto results. I too am ecstatic as my dd passed with plenty to spare so I'm very hopeful given her score even though we are out of area. So far all her friends have passed too (but unsure of margin). I don't think it's right to pry. Fingers crossed for next March. Just got to get through Stretford on Monday now. Suggest a glass of wine is now in order.
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Nickiveg and Didsbury mum, congratulations to your DD's. I too am in the same boat as you and have been ecstatic all day with my DD's amazing result. She too is out of area so we wait in anticipation until March. To all those that didn't achieve the necessary grade my heart goes out to you all. Your hard work won't go amiss and as I have heard on here several times ' The Cream Will Always Rise To The Top'. Good luck everyone to a happy and healthy future. x
countrymum

Post by countrymum »

Yay! Well done to the girls of Nickiveg and Didsbury Mum!! Good luck for allocations :) x
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

Congratulations to Pumpkin Pie, DidsburyMum, nickiveg, and your little ones too!
Paprika

Post by Paprika »

Got the magic envelope from Loreto today saying my little girl had passed. I could write a million words and they wouldn't adequately explain how proud I am of her for the hours she spent at weekends and weeknights surrounded by textbooks and notepads. It amazes me that kids so young, and they still are very young, can find such a capacity for hard work within themselves.

Many thanks to markj5388 who recommended us an absolutely top class tutor
madsdad

Post by madsdad »

Many congrats to Paprika and your daughter. I bet you had a tense weekend waiting for the envelope.
I know exactly how proud you are feeling but must admit we had a few tears and tantrums mixed in with all the hard work! I think both myself and DD2 were eagerly awaiting the end of exam day and no more papers!!! :D
countrymum

Post by countrymum »

Congratulations Paprika and your DD! :D
Was all very low key at school yesterday (which was quite nice) Think DD told her friends, she is the only one in her year doing the 11+ and they have been lovely, rooting for her which is nice.
Well done again!
Paprika

Post by Paprika »

Thanks to countrymum and madsdad and congratulations to you and your daughters too

My dd was the only one in her class to pass loreto and she seems more concerned that her 2 best friends didn't quite make it rather than happy that she passed. But I can tell she's absolutely pleased as punch on the inside.

I totally dig countrymum's point about the confidence that passing an exam has given her dd. The confidence they gain as well as the realisation, at such a young age, that hard work = success will stand them in good stead throughout their lives.