More passes this year????

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Elphaba

Re: More passes this year????

Post by Elphaba »

Honestly how do you know there are more overall passes?

You can't go off numbers at individual schools but I do remember how you start to worry.

I was convinced the score for out of catchment would shoot up last year but it went down!

If you're out of zone with a score of 360+ I think you'll get in. Probably below as well but over 360 I'd not be worrying.
If you're in catchment there's nothing to worry about - the catchment t is so tiny!
agsbmad

Post by agsbmad »

Thank you so much for such a reassuring post! I had convinced myself that DS is somehow going to miss a place despite passing the exam and living in the area. Hope you are right and everybody with a pass is going to gain a well deserved place at Alty.
bns

Post by bns »

agsbmad wrote:Thank you so much for such a reassuring post! I had convinced myself that DS is somehow going to miss a place despite passing the exam and living in the area. Hope you are right and everybody with a pass is going to gain a well deserved place at Alty.
I really can't understand what you are fretting about, you are safe as houses. ***
Well done on your guaranteed place (IMO), your son obviously deserves it. It should be a relief. Sooooo chill. (Ignore all the anecdotal rubbish you've been hearing). Even I'm chilling out, so I'll continue with my "parade".
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now