loreto and stresssssssssssssing

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nickiveg

loreto and stresssssssssssssing

Post by nickiveg »

:oops: :oops: sorry all but my DD passed both Aggs and loreto but we are out of area ( Warrington) and she loved loreto so that's the choice on the caf BUT we ate cat 5 and as many people on here are saying loads of passes this year :shock: so what was the highest score for loreto and will it make a difference that she got a high mark ? what is a high mark for out of area as the pass mark was 320 ??? stressed out mum hitting :roll: the wine
jugglermum

Re: loreto and stresssssssssssssing

Post by jugglermum »

Some cat5 girls get in every year and it is allocated on score so the higher the better. I believe last year all cat5 girls got in but suspect this is unusual. Maybe call loreto admissions and ask what the cut off score was for last few years to give you an idea. I doubt it would change much year on year.

Madsdad may have that info as he had a daughter in cat 5 last year.

Good luck for 1st march and also please remember even if you don't get a place on 1st march make sure you go on waiting list which will be in score order as there will be some girls that do not accept their places.

Jm x
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Would anyone out there know what the maximum possible score is? (100%)
nickiveg

Post by nickiveg »

Ta ladies I need to get a grip tbh !! It just seems march is so far away :0
Mind you Devon have got it worse there system has gone all wrong !
madsdad

Post by madsdad »

Loreto won't tell you what the exam is marked out of, so I still don't knw what either of my DD's got as a percentage of the total score. Nickiveg, if your daughter is in Cat 5 and has a good margin over the 320 pass mark I think you have a strong chance. I would say at least a third of my DD1's Year 7 class are from out of catchment. If your DD only scored a few marks over 320 then you may be right to worry as you just never know! From what I have read many more in catchment girls have passed AGGS this year so those Catholic girls that wanted AGGS but were too far out this year to get a place, may put Loreto as second choice. The Cat 3 catchment for Loreto is the whole of the Trafford area plus Chorlton. Good luck! :D
nickiveg

Post by nickiveg »

She passed by 89 marks so am hoping that will be enough but it's all hearsay isn't need to just chill and stop worrying ! It's in the lap of god now literally lol
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now