Two different LEA

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
parthiban

Two different LEA

Post by parthiban »

Hi, I hope people don't mind me starting this new thread.Does anybody know if you are allowed to put schools from 2 different local education authority.In our case we will have three LEA involved because we have to apply through our LEA( no.1) but 2 of our school choices are in Trafford (no.2)and one in Staffordshire(no.3)? Is this possible or would I really annoy my LEA because they need to liaise with 2 other LEA's. Has anybody have any experience in this area.Advice needed asap.Thanking in advance. :roll:
hermanmunster

Re: Two different LEA

Post by hermanmunster »

parthiban wrote:Hi, I hope people don't mind me starting this new thread.Does anybody know if you are allowed to put schools from 2 different local education authority.In our case we will have three LEA involved because we have to apply through our LEA( no.1) but 2 of our school choices are in Trafford (no.2)and one in Staffordshire(no.3)? Is this possible or would I really annoy my LEA because they need to liaise with 2 other LEA's. Has anybody have any experience in this area.Advice needed asap.Thanking in advance. :roll:
Don't worry - just put them on the local CAF, the LEA will be quite used to it and will no doubt cope.

I did it and the only problem was that the computer could not print out a standard letter so it had to be typed seperately - the staff were marvellous and helpful.
parthiban

Post by parthiban »

Hi Hermanmunster, thank you so much for your prompt reply. Could you possibly explain what you meant by standard letter and having to type separate.Is this sort of additional document as to why you've made these choices.Sorry I sound so thick as I've not done my form yet and not sure completely what you mean :oops:
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

sorry parthiban - it was the letter sent to me by the LEA in the March to tell me which school my child was allocated to. because it was out of district (we were moving a lvery ong way) - the computer couldn't manage the offer letter so the staff had to type me a seperate one

All you need to do is list the schools in the order you want them..
parthiban

Post by parthiban »

hi, thanks for clearing that up.Much appreciated. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now