Anyone else nervous of post ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
nickiveg

Anyone else nervous of post ?

Post by nickiveg »

Hi all I'm waiting for the dreaded post this week :( as we are out of area and will find out this week if dd is in any of the schools she passed the exams in :shock: is it only me whose a bit tence ? :shock:
Nicki :shock:
ManYou

Re: Anyone else nervous of post ?

Post by ManYou »

You are not alone.

I am also finding myself visiting the loo frequently. :D
and...breathe

Post by and...breathe »

Nope,definitely on a countdown til 10am Friday when I'm guessing the Trafford Council web-site will crash and I'll still be none the wiser...In the meanwhile I've been reading other threads and one of my favourite programs is on Weds andThurs ,Child of our Time.I've really enjoyed following the kids as they're just that bit older than mine.Also Bank of Dave is another I'm going to be watching to while away the evenings :-)
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

and...breathe wrote:Nope,definitely on a countdown til 10am Friday when I'm guessing the Trafford Council web-site will crash and I'll still be none the wiser...In the meanwhile I've been reading other threads and one of my favourite programs is on Weds andThurs ,Child of our Time.I've really enjoyed following the kids as they're just that bit older than mine.Also Bank of Dave is another I'm going to be watching to while away the evenings :-)
Hi and.....breathe!
Does it come out at 10am then- i had just presumed they sent us an e-mail- i hadnt realized we have to check out the Trafford website. I'll have to dig out that password!
Valmont

Post by Valmont »

If you made your application on line you can check it here

https://www.trafford.gov.uk/content/adm ... login.asp?
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

The year it was our turn I messed up online and ended up having to submit a paper copy, which I had the local council office ( out of area) sign for in blood before I let them take it :lol:

This meant we didn't get our offer till everyone else had had theirs. I was fairly confident I would get second choice but not at all sure about first choice ( both were Trafford), so in the end I actually found out via a process of elimination based on posts on here and others in the same area. Arrrrgh, I was nearly bald by then!!! :D
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

The website does 'crash' or 'hang' and it takes a while to get in - I was refreshing the page from about 10 to 10 but as 10 o'clock ticked over it took forever to load each page.
You just have to try and hold your nerve!
Good luck everyone!
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Good luck to all your DC, Friday will be here before we know it! :D
bns

Post by bns »

Hi all, I think for those outside trafford will need to consult their own LEA website, I know Warrington will be e-mailing out from 00.00 1/3/13 as well as sending letter to arrive in the morning.
We found out today that DD has been offered a place at WGS with a full bursery, and posssibly help with travel costs also since we live > 10 miles from fallowfield,
we will be accepting and hopefuly free up at least one place at AGGS for some other deserving child :D
best of luck to all.
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Well done to your DD bns on getting into WGS. :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now