House move AFTER accepting place in AGGS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
greengrass

House move AFTER accepting place in AGGS

Post by greengrass »

Hello,
We are staying in Sale since Nov 2011 (so 1.5 yrs now) and my daughter has accepted a place in AGGS for sep 2013 entry. I have also got the yellow postcard from the school after showing necessary documents related to our current address. Now since this is a rented house and the contract is getting over, we need to move out in May 2013.
My question is that if we move further away, like Urmston, will that jeopardise her place in the school? I have looked at schools admission policy and went through how house movement affect offering a place but I couldnt find anywhere about my particular situation. It will still be within catchment and Trafford council (if we move to Urmston at all) Please can anyone guide me on this?
Thanks a lot.
Popcorn

Re: House move AFTER accepting place in AGGS

Post by Popcorn »

It is Ok to move after the offer date. Plus Urmston is only 5.2 miles away and there are girls going in 2013 from Urmston so even if you lived there over the last 18 months you would have got a place. There is also a school bus in Urmston that goes to Loreto and AGGS. Hope this helps.
greengrass

Re: House move AFTER accepting place in AGGS

Post by greengrass »

Thanks a lot Popcorn. It definitely helps :)