unnecessary stress

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
bns

unnecessary stress

Post by bns »

I would just like to bring this issue up before I leave this forum, now that things are a little more settled.
I hope this thread could be used to reassure future parents of the the danger of unfounded scaremongering.
The hysteria about no one from outside Alty getting a 1ST allocation at the Alty schools caused untold stress( to the point that I became quite irrational at times and would "hit out " at anyone who even suggested that DD would not make it)I always maintained little changes from year to year. I knew it but still could not completely put it out of my mind and therefore was forced into alternative measures to secure my child's education, which in our case worked out well, but that may not always be the case!
Those who indulged in such rumours should be ashamed of themselves! They know who they are!
I maintained at that time lots of people have their own agenda, please , please ignore them in future, children do NOT grow two brains overnight.
lots of love and goodbye :wink: and to DD dad we made it anyway
ps with parents like ourselves ALL our DC will be fine ,come what may :D
bns has left the building !again :lol:
GailJ

Re: unnecessary stress

Post by GailJ »

Bye BNS and good luck for your DC at Senior School.
I found this site a real help, it was great to share thoughts and anxieties with other parents, especially around results time!
Best of luck to all those who have DC's doing their exams this September! :D
busybee10

Post by busybee10 »

Good luck to your DC as well. The info is really useful. :D
CarpeDiem

Post by CarpeDiem »

Sorry to hear my Stats thread was brought into disrepute whilst I was on holiday. I hope Sally-Anne can resurrect it once it has been fumigated as it did have lots of useful info. Politics and religion have no place on this forum so lets get back to why we all came here in the first place, helping each other through the trials and tribulations of the 11+.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

CarpeDiem wrote:Sorry to hear my Stats thread was brought into disrepute whilst I was on holiday. I hope Sally-Anne can resurrect it once it has been fumigated as it did have lots of useful info. Politics and religion have no place on this forum so lets get back to why we all came here in the first place, helping each other through the trials and tribulations of the 11+.
It has been cleaned up and restored to the forum.
CarpeDiem

Post by CarpeDiem »

Thanks Sally-Anne :-)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now