Best of luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
gracec

Re: Best of luck!

Post by gracec »

Rang AGGS. Posting tomw. Not given morning or afternoon. So for those living close might be tomw afternoon, further afield Wednesday.
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

Aaagh..ok at least i know it'll be Wednesday for us. If anyone gets a second post Tuesday then please share the news.
gracec

Post by gracec »

UPDATE AGAIN:
AGGS WILL ONLY POST OUT TOMW AFTERNOON.
So it's Wednesday.
I was right after all!!
onthebrink

Post by onthebrink »

On the website it says clearly, that all applicants will be notified by October 15th and to contact the school if you have not heard on that date. the last time i was in this situation, we did receive the results on the date they specified.
me boo

Post by me boo »

Anyone received Loreto results? The admissions policy says they were to be posted on 12.10, but nothing in our post today . . .
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

Gracec you are exactly right...we need to know whether they post first or second class, if second then it will be thursday for most...can anyone remember which it was last year
onthebrink

Post by onthebrink »

Loreto results are out on the 18th, think you might have been looking at last year's admissions policy?
me boo

Post by me boo »

onthebrink wrote:Loreto results are out on the 18th, think you might have been looking at last year's admissions policy?
Grrrr - I thought it seemed to be quick, but that is the policy they currently have on their website, I never thought to check the year!! Thank you - will save me pacing tomorrow.
onthebrink

Post by onthebrink »

I know, my dreams are getting very groundhog day in nature!! results arrive, we open, results arrive, we open, results arrive!!!!
gracec

Post by gracec »

Lol I definitely will empty my bladder first and sit down on something soft before opening any of those letters!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now