AGGS results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
onthebrink

Re: AGGS results

Post by onthebrink »

waiting for results, but in my heart, I know she isn't a GS child. Lovely, gifted, stupendous in everything she does...but not GS!! And I feel qualified to comment as my DD went to a very good local prep school and was also tutored..she is wonderful. didnt get in, but neither did another 100 children who probably should''ve!
overanxious

Post by overanxious »

Hi Onthebrink! I have one daughter in year 10 at AGGS, one who failed by a few marks 2 years ago, and one who may be doing the exam next year - we still haven't decided!

I am still of the opinion that daughter 2 would have been fine at AGGS (she is a genius in my eyes, obviously :lol: ) but she is doing fabulously at our local comp and couldn't be happier. Wherever your daughter ends up I'm sure she will make you very proud.

Big congrats to all the girls who've passed and philosophical commiserations/ice cream for those that didn't. And much sympathy/gin for all the parents involved, no matter what the outcome.

I can't believe I might be doing this again in a year's time :shock:
AgNeLa

Post by AgNeLa »

Now, that the envelope opening restrictions are lifted :wink: , I have to let the world know that DD passed with flying colours :) (she got max points in two subjects, so I couldn't be any prouder) :D!
I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and collected a vast amount of information during that time which certainly helped our 11+ journey. Huge thank you to everyone for sharing insight and information with us and all the best to those getting ready for next year!
dajuni27

Post by dajuni27 »

AgNeLa wrote:Now, that the envelope opening restrictions are lifted :wink: , I have to let the world know that DD passed with flying colours :) (she got max points in two subjects, so I couldn't be any prouder) :D!
I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and collected a vast amount of information during that time which certainly helped our 11+ journey. Huge thank you to everyone for sharing insight and information with us and all the best to those getting ready for next year!

Just out of interest, what were the maximum points for each paper? thanks x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now