Count Down

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rimi01

Re: Count Down

Post by rimi01 »

Tabbycat1995 wrote:Didn't have to reply to Trafford two years ago when DD moved to AGGS and Warrington was our home authority then too. Of course, I won't rest until I get the confirmation I need in this instance.
Tabby good luck and please let us know that you've been accpeted by AGS.
Tabbycat1995

Post by Tabbycat1995 »

The letter from Trafford stated that we had until 28 March to respond. Phoned Trafford and verbally accepted place over phone today. Also, posted reply slip sent by Trafford on Friday. Checked with AGSB, who confirm their records indicate we have accepted a place. Also spoke to Warrington today who confirm that Trafford were sent notification on 21st March. Hopefully all sorted now. Panic over.
rimi01

Post by rimi01 »

Tabbycat1995 wrote:The letter from Trafford stated that we had until 28 March to respond. Phoned Trafford and verbally accepted place over phone today. Also, posted reply slip sent by Trafford on Friday. Checked with AGSB, who confirm their records indicate we have accepted a place. Also spoke to Warrington today who confirm that Trafford were sent notification on 21st March. Hopefully all sorted now. Panic over.
Thank God !!
Its a lesson for everyone . Accept offer with home council, Trafford, Grammar School and anyone else involved :roll: :roll: