Urmston Entrance Exam date released!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Olliesmum

Urmston Entrance Exam date released!

Post by Olliesmum »

Urmston have just released their date! Thursday 24th September 2015.
Good luck everyone!
miltonkeynes

Re: Urmston Entrance Exam date released!

Post by miltonkeynes »

That's interesing, it has always been on a Saturday before- do you think it could be going down the CEM route : as well? :?: :?:
Olliesmum

Post by Olliesmum »

Surely they can't do that this September - without warning us?
wigwam12

Post by wigwam12 »

This is a bit of a shock for me
For DD a few years ago it was a run of Saturdays now Alty is on the Sat before Sale Mon and Urmston on the Thurs before Stretford Sat.

I guess in some respects good for the children to get it over with less drawn out angst but much more pressured.

Sadly Urmston/Stretford (for some) we would also potentially have to contend with disruption due to religious festival.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

wigwam12 wrote:This is a bit of a shock for me
For DD a few years ago it was a run of Saturdays now Alty is on the Sat before Sale Mon and Urmston on the Thurs before Stretford Sat.

I guess in some respects good for the children to get it over with less drawn out angst but much more pressured.

Sadly Urmston/Stretford (for some) we would also potentially have to contend with disruption due to religious festival.
Obviously it wouldn't be at all helpful if the date chosen was impossible for a substantial number of potential sitters, but would it not be a good idea for all these schools to get together in some kind of consortium and have a 'share-able' exam? Or have they only recently stopped doing this or something similar?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
SashaO

Post by SashaO »

Hi, sorry but does anybody now when exams are at AGGS?

Not 26th?
:?: :roll:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now