Trafford results thread...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Cass1

Re: Trafford results thread...

Post by Cass1 »

Well done Beenish. Was that Sale? Our post comes 11.30. I'm pacing but DS not bothered!!
beenish

Post by beenish »

all arrived. sgs urmston stretford grammar school.
Tillybob

Post by Tillybob »

Sephy1... I'm hopeful something may arrive today as the admissions letter on the website says posted 14th but letter we received with entrance form said w/c 17th so maybe just maybe!

If anyone receives an ambrose result please post as I'm out today so no idea if the postman has been or not!
wangxiaosara

Post by wangxiaosara »

No sign of postman yet, I said to my DH that I am thinking of going out to looking for him. He replied :" Dear if you want to do that you are on your own". So not supportive. :cry:
Sephy1

Post by Sephy1 »

Ok postman been, he passed urmston with 334, failed sale (13 marks below pass at 323) and 1 mark below Stretford pass mark at 333 (needed 334!) I told him to treat this exam as a bit of a practice because he really wants Ambrose plus he said this one was the hardest of all so I'm actually pretty pleased!
wangxiaosara

Post by wangxiaosara »

Sephy1 wrote:Ok postman been, he passed urmston with 334, failed sale (13 marks below pass at 323) and 1 mark below Stretford pass mark at 333 (needed 334!) I told him to treat this exam as a bit of a practice because he really wants Ambrose plus he said this one was the hardest of all so I'm actually pretty pleased!
Hi Sephy1, how is this work? Same exam how the score is different?
Sephy1

Post by Sephy1 »

I know, it sounds weird but they all standardise them differently based on different factors I think (someone knowledgeable can explain properly if they like!) based on numbers of applicants and things. Also urmston is purely non verbal reasoning
wangxiaosara

Post by wangxiaosara »

Sephy1 wrote:I know, it sounds weird but they all standardise them differently based on different factors I think (someone knowledgeable can explain properly if they like!) based on numbers of applicants and things. Also urmston is purely non verbal reasoning
What do you mean by purely non verbal reasoning?
Sephy1

Post by Sephy1 »

I think that urmston only count the NVR part of the exam....
Sephy1

Post by Sephy1 »

PS Tillybob: NO AMBROSE today unfortunately :twisted: