Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: WKGS blazer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm 

We have just been up to WKGS to get fitted with the new blazer for September. I had huge misgivings about the blazer but I have to say - it looks lovely on my daughter and all her future class mates. They are look so smart. Roll on Sept - my daughter can't wait to start now. Eldest is still refusing to wear one but I think it will be quite interesting to see how many of the older girls do end up getting one. I am a very proud Mummy tonight - all those weeks and weeks of practice papers and hard work really paid off. :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:13 am 

hi Kitty hola
Nice to hear from you I bet your DD is getting excited -my DD missed the year 7 open day as on work experience -can't believe she will be in year 11 in Sept
Glad DD likes the blazer I do feel sorry for the new year 7's as they will be so obvious in Sept ! My DD and all her mates all hate it and I think that is the general opinion of the older girls!
As they go up the school it will be the norm and I guess more and more will have it -my DD is more concerned about the 6th form dress code -now thats scary !

DS has nearly finished year 7 can't belive how fast that has gone !

Pensby :)